We are looking for an Angular Developer who will join our growing, young and promising team, who will work on international projects, develop modern platforms and innovative web applications from scratch.
We want a team member who strives to develop first-class code using the Angular Framework, who is ready to learn, follow trends and implement them in everyday work.
As the Angular Developer in our team, your primary focus will be on the complete user interface and its performance. The main duties that come with this position will be writing tested and documented TypeScript, HTML and SCSS code, ensuring perfect operation of the application on mobile and desktop devices, working with the rest of the team in other phases of the project.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS, TypeScript and JS
- Ability to effectively solve problems and make logical inferences
- Positive and flexible approach to work
- The will to learn new technologies
- Excellent knowledge of English
We invite you to our team because:
- We are a young, versatile, and fun team, above all with a lot of knowledge
- You have the opportunity to study and educate yourself in your free time - which, according to our recommendation, you can find what you want, your learning and work on improving your skills is almost as important to us as your work because together we have to learn and grow
- No overtime
- 24 vacation days each year
- 5 sick days each year
- We are flexible when it comes to vacations and days off
- Our team members have repeatedly identified good communication, a positive work atmosphere, and a low-pressure work environment as some of the most positive aspects of working at TerraCore